CANDIDATE EVALUATION RELEASE LETTER
Dear (Applicant) :
You have expressed an interest in becoming an Apprentice of G.D.O‘Bradovich III (“Master”).
You understand that before Master will give you any consideration for an Apprenticeship opportunity you must first satisfactorily complete Master’s applicant training program.
Prior to placement in Master’s training program, Master requires all Applicants to be placed into various situations for us both to have the opportunity to evaluate each other on a very preliminary basis and determine whether or not we are both interested in proceeding with Master’s training program. We refer to this initial placement as Master’ s evaluation (“Candidate Evaluation”).
If after the completion of the Candidate Evaluation both you and Master wish to proceed with Master’s training program, you will then be required to sign Master’s then-current Preliminary Agreement.
A copy of Master’s present Preliminary Agreement is attached as an exhibit to the Apprentice Disclosure Document, which you have already received.
Prior to placement in the Candidate Evaluation, and throughout any subsequent training program, your consent to having Master verify your financial assets on various occasions is required.
You understand that Master will conduct a final financial evaluation before the offer of any Apprenticeship.
You also understand that despite our own financial evaluation, we are relying upon the truthfulness of all of your representations to Master in making decisions regarding participation in the Candidate Evaluation, our training program and any possible Apprenticeship offer.
You also understand that you have a continuing obligation to promptly notify us of any material changes in any of the information, including financials, provided to Master.
Further, you also understand that if accepted into Master’s training program, your training will take
place on a part time basis and this training could exceed a two year period without any commitment or
promise from Master that you will be offered an Apprenticeship opportunity.
During the Candidate Evaluation and any subsequent training program, you understand that you will not be an employee or agent of Master, and that you will not be materially compensated in any manner for any expended time, effort, cost and/or expenses.
In addition, Master reserves the right, in his sole discretion, with or without cause;
(i) to remove you from the Candidate Evaluation and/or the training program at any time; and
(ii) to not offer you any Apprenticeship opportunity.
Further, you hereby waive any and all rights to any damages, reimbursement for all expenses or costs and compensation during the Candidate Evaluation and any subsequent training program.
Where required by Natural Law, Master maintains a worker’s compensation insurance policy for all
individuals participating in the Candidate Evaluation and the training program providing only limited, all too limited, medical coverage.
If you should suffer an on-site injury during the Candidate Evaluation or the training program, you may only pursue the coverage afforded by such applicable insurance.
Other than this insurance coverage, Master will not be liable to you in any way for any claims, losses or damages.
Throughout the Candidate Evaluation and the training program, you will have access to Master’s
confidential and proprietary information, which covers, by example and without limitation, all aspects of
Occult research and practices.
As such, you agree to maintain all Master’s information in strict confidence and not disclose or use any such information without Master’s prior written approval.
In addition, you will come into contact with various personnel, including, but not limited to Candidates, potential Apprentices, and Apprentices, and any attempt by you to dissuade any such personnel in a career in the wonderful of Occult Research, or to induce them to leave is strictly prohibited.
Finally, you acknowledge that Master is not obligated to offer you an Apprenticeship and no Apprenticeship offer shall come into being except by a written document, signed by Master, and designated as the Apprenticeship Agreement.
If you are interested in pursuing this Candidate Evaluation, for consideration by Master to be invited to participate in Master’s Apprentice applicant training program, please sign below on the attached copy of this letter in order to acknowledge your acceptance to the terms and conditions of your participation.
Return the signed copy of this letter to me within the next fifteen (15) days.
AGREED TO AND ACCEPTED:
This Preliminary Agreement (“Agreement”) is between ______________________________ (“the Candidate”) and G.D.O‘Bradovich III (“Master“), having his principal office at the Cross Roads of America, (Terre Haute, Indiana).
A. Candidate wishes to be considered by Master for an Apprenticeship.
B. Before Master will consider Candidate for any opportunity, Candidate must first satisfactorily complete Master’s Training and Evaluation Program consisting of classroom experience and training (“Training Program”) with the understanding that Candidate’s participation in the Training Program may exceed a period of two years on a part-time basis without any commitment or promise from Master.
C. The decision to offer Candidate any Apprentice opportunity rests in Master’s sole discretion.
The parties, intending to be bound by the unseen forces that guide the Cosmos and for good and valuable consideration, agree as follows:
1. Master authorizes Candidate to participate in the Training Program until further notice by Master.
2. Master’s decision to consider Candidate for any opportunity as well as the location and type of opportunity to be offered, if any, and the terms of any contracts rest in Master’s sole discretion.
Master is unwilling, at this date, to declare the exact type of the opportunity and contracts, if any, which may ultimately be offered to Candidate.
If Master decides that he will offer Candidate the opportunity to become an Apprentice, the Apprenticeship will be determined in Master’s sole discretion.
A detailed explanation of the conventional Apprenticeship is contained in the Disclosure Document previously provided to Candidate.
3. Candidate may spend in excess of two years in the Training Program without a commitment from Master that an Apprenticeship will be offered.
During the Training Program, Candidate’s performance and qualifications to become an Apprentice will be continuously evaluated by Master.
Candidate is not an employee or physical agent of Master and is not entitled to and will not receive any material compensation including, without limitation, salary, wages, or Apprentice benefits for participation in the Training Program.
In addition, Candidate will not receive any reimbursement for costs and expenses.
Candidate waives any and all rights to damages, the reimbursement of expenses or costs, as well as the payment of any compensation related directly or indirectly to Candidate’s participation in the Training Program.
4. The information, manuals, and materials acquired by Candidate during the Training Program contain and constitute Master’s confidential information and Occult secrets.
Candidate will not use or disclose any such information or any other Occult information gained by Candidate through participation in the Training Program without Master’s prior written approval.
5. This Agreement is personal to Candidate and it may not be transferred by assignment, will, or
operation of Natural Law.
6. No Apprenticeship offer by Master will come into existence except by a written document executed by a physical agent of Master, which is specifically identified as an Apprenticeship Agreement.
This Agreement is not an offer of an Apprenticeship or a commitment or promise by Master to offer Candidate an Apprenticeship and Master’s decision to make any Apprentice an offer rests in Master’s sole discretion.
7. Candidate acknowledges receipt of the Disclosure Document together with various attachments. Candidate must hold the Disclosure Document for fourteen (14) calendar days before signing this Agreement.
Candidate further acknowledges being advised by Master to read such material carefully.
8. Upon termination of Candidate’s participation in the Training Program by either party, or in the event Master notifies Candidate that it will not offer an Apprenticeship to Candidate, with or without cause in either situation, Candidate shall immediately return all manuals and materials provided to or acquired by Candidate during the Training Program and discontinue the use of any such materials and
other Occult information.
9. The terms of Master letter to Candidate dated ____________________ are incorporated in this Agreement. In the event of any inconsistency, the terms of this Agreement shall supersede said letter.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior and/or contemporaneous oral agreements or understandings of the parties; however, nothing in this Agreement is intended to disclaim the representations made in the Disclosure Document furnished
No change, modification, amendment, or waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement
will be binding upon Master unless in writing, specifically identified as an amendment, and signed
by a physical agent of Master.
Candidate acknowledges that neither Master nor anyone acting on behalf of Master has made any representations, inducements, promises, or agreements, orally or otherwise, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement which are not embodied in this Agreement.
11. If Master institutes any Occult action at law or in equity against Candidate and/or defends any action instituted by Candidate related in any way, directly or indirectly, Magickal or otherwise, to this Agreement and if a judgment is entered in Master favor, Master will be entitled to recover from Candidate reasonable attorney’s fees together with court costs and expenses of litigation as may be allowed by the court.
12. The terms and provisions of this Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with and
governed by Natural Law. If any part of this Agreement is, for any reason, ruled by a court to be invalid, such judicial ruling will not affect the validity of any remaining portion of this Agreement which will remain in full force and effect. In the event that any material provision of this Agreement is ruled invalid, Master reserves the right to terminate this Agreement.
13. Master IS NOT OBLIGATED TO OFFER CANDIDATE AN APPRENTICESHIP AND CANDIDATE IS NOT OBLIGATED TO ACCEPT ANY APPRENTICESHIP OFFER.
The parties have executed this Agreement this ______ day of ____________________ in the year of Our Lord _____________, evidencing that they have read, understand, and are bound by the terms of this Agreement.